We would love to thank our customers for joining us on this ride as we become Australia’s next challenger brand. We really hope to make a detrimental impact on the nbn market by exceeding customer expectations and offering great value plans.
What’s coming up:
– Layer 2 network
– Provisioning within 5-20 minutes of order completion
– Public Real-time Server Status and Information
– Public CVC allocations and contention ratios
– Addition to Mungi Voice (PAYG, Standard and IDD)
– Changes to Mungi nbn Plans (removal of Lightning 25)
– Introducing Mungi Mobile sim only plans
– Expanding D-Link range to include Cobra and Taipan
– Partnership with Mr Telco to help improve nbn connections and repairs
– Support via SMS
– Ability to see VoIP usage from My Mungi
– Ability to see data usage from My Mungi
– Huge Mungi giveaway/competition (giving away of D-Link Modems, free nbn and Nintendo Switches 😉 )
– Minor refresh of Mungi.com.au
– Expect to see us voicing our opinions on nbn through a new nbn policy blog section
– Introducing Mungi Email powered by DreamIT Host (free email hosting)
Once again, thank you for choosing Mungi and helping to spread our vision of fair internet for all Australians.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and we’ll be glad to help 🙂
Have a great 2018.
Co-founder at Mungi Internet