We’re incredibly excited to introduce you to Mungi Internet, Australia’s lightning-fast Internet Service Provider where the customer always comes first.
The name Mungi (pronounced Mung-ee) comes from the Tharawal tribe of NSW Australia. It refers to lightning, which is synonymous with the fast speed of our internet connection.
Mungi Internet is a brainchild of a team of savvy internet consumers who believe that every Australian deserves to have 24/7 access to a reliably fast and fair-priced internet connection.
Our Head Office and the entire Mungi Internet team are proudly based in Melbourne. Ours is a 100% Australian-owned Company run by Australians for Australian consumers. We firmly believe that keeping jobs in the country helps to support our community and promote our local economy. We highly acknowledge and respect the traditional custodians of the land on which we live, work, and play.
Why choose Mungi Internet over the other providers? For a start, Mungi provides you with lightning-fast nbnTM plans that come with high value, unlimited data, and expert 24/7 Australian support.
Here are a few of the many reasons to switch to Mungi Internet today:
- We have fairly priced plans that provide great value
- We don’t bind you with contracts. You have the choice to change to another provider any time you wish.
- We have exceptional customer service that upholds our core business philosophy of putting the customer first.
- Enjoy fast connection. We get you activated in the shortest time possible depending on your connection type.
- We have transparent fees that don’t include set up or cancellation fees. We don’t charge late fees or relocation fees. There are no hidden charges at Mungi Internet.
- We have an Australian team ready to serve you 24/7 any day including public holidays.
We go to great lengths to ensure our clients enjoy fast, reliable, and excellent value internet connection powered by the National Broadband Network (nbnTM). The nbnTM provides one of the fastest internet connections in Australia using the latest wireless and fibre optic technology. We’ll get you connected in a matter of hours, not months, depending on where you are located.
There are different types of nbnTM connections including the following:
- Fibre to the Premises or FTTP – The “fibre to the home” internet connection that comes to you via ground or overhead fibre-optic cable.
- Fibre to the Node (FTTN)
- Fibre to the Building (FTTB)
- Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC)
- Fixed Wireless (FW)
- Fibre to the Curb (FTTC)
Introducing Mungi Turbo and Mungi Voice
We are also excited to introduce you to Mungi Turbo, our higher performance network that comes with less congestion. Mungi Turbo is recommended for pro-consumers, businesses, and heavy gamers. It’s an add-on that’s dependent on the nbnTM technology you use.
Mungi Voice comes with Infinite Local, National, 1800, 1300, and mobile connections. You can only use it with a DVA-2800 modem, a Mungi VoiceBox, or any other compatible hardware.
Feel free to check out our affordable nbnTM plans and make a comparison with your current provider, and you may find us the better option. You can count on Mungi Internet to connect your home or business to the fast value-packed nbnTM network in the shortest time possible. Contact our Melbourne support team 24/7 for more information and answers to any question you might have.
Mungi Internet Team